Tintin Journal. Graton jean cover.
N.11. Grade 12. March 13, 1957
Very good condition despite very slight freckles on the left at the bottom of the cover page (see photos).
Presence of the Tintin stamp.
Contains - Chick Bill: Dog Bull's Good Looks (Tibet).
- The White Mask (Vandersteen).
- Father La Houle (Macherot).
- Full story - The man who refused weakness (Aidans). .
- Pom and Teddy: The Secret of the Balibach (Craenhals).
- The Adventures of His Highness Riri (W. Vandersteen).
- Modeste and Pompon (Franquin).
- Full story: Ladybug and the little bison (N.Bissot).
- The novel of Charlemagne (Varah-William).
- Dan Cooper: The Wall of Silence (Weinberg)
- Tintin: Coke in stock (Hergé).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.