Tintin newspaper. Christmas special.
N.51. 8th year. 23 December 1953.
Good condition despite the lower back split on 1cm, p. 35 rubbed in the bottom (see photos).
ABSENCE OF THE TINTIN STAMP!
Contains - Peace on Earth (Duval - Craenhals).
- Mr tric to winter sports (Vandersteen).
- The White Knight (Funcken),
- Seal Island.
- His Highness Riri (Vandersteen).
- The mystery gladiator (Vandersteen).
- The yellow mark (E.P.Jacobs).
- The Andean eagle (Weinberg).
- Arnoul the Crusader.
- Pom and teddy (Craenhals).
- Tintin: We walked on the moon (Hergé).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.