Tintin Journal. Graton jeans blanket.
N.29. 12th year. July 17, 1957
Very good condition despite slight foxing at the top of the cover and some marks of use (see photos).
Presence of the Tintin stamp.
Contains - Chick Bill: The good looks of Dog Bull (Tibet).
- The White Masks (Vandersteen).
- Baden Powell.
- Shellfish (Macherot).
- Full Story - Frank Whittle (J.Graton) .
- Pom and Teddy: The Secret of the Balibach (Craenhals).
- The adventures of his highness Riri (W. Vandersteen).
- Modeste and Pompon (Franquin).
- Complete story: Mr. Tric roofer (Bob de Moor)..
- Father La Houle (Macherot).
- Dan Cooper: The Wall of Silence (Weinberg)
- Tintin: Coke in stock (Hergé).
If you have any questions do not hesitate.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.