Tintin newspaper. French ed.
January 29, 1959
Very good condition (see photos)
Presence of Tintin cheque
Includes: - The Village Clown: Complete Story (J. Graton)
- Zizanion the terrible (Macherot)
- Jari in turmoil (R.Reding)
- the adventures of His Highness Riri (Vandersteen)
- Dan Cooper: Heading to Mars (A. Weinberg)
- The Adventures of Agent "P.60.": The Fulgur Case
- Bob and Bobette: The Golden Runaway (Vandersteen)
- Chick Bill: Sheriff for Sale (Tibet-Greg)
- Oumpah Pah: On the warpath (Goscinny-Uderzo)
- Alix: The Black Claw (J.Martin)
- The shadow of the sword (L-F.Funcken)
- Stanislas Trip (Marshal)
- Blake and Mortimer: S.O.S. Meteors (E.P.Jacobs)
- Corentin: The Magic Dagger (Cuvelier)
- Tintin in Tibet (Hergé)
Superb sports illustration by Jean Graton on the cover.
Beautiful representation of the school of the clear line. ( Drawing characterized, after the making of the pencils, by a line of black ink of constant thickness. Each element forms a cell isolated by its outline, and receives a given color. Each color is thus separated from its neighbor by a line) according to Wikipedia
If you have any questions, don't hesitate.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.