Tintin newspaper. Ed. French.
October 10, 1957.
Very good condition (see photos).
Absence of Tintin cheque (see photos).
Superb sports illustration by Jean Graton on the cover. Beautiful representation of the school of the clear line. ( Drawing characterized, after the making of the pencils, by a line of black ink of constant thickness. Each element forms a cell isolated by its outline, and receives a given color. Each color is thus separated from its neighbor by a line) according to Wikipedia
Contains - The "Vaillante Marathon" - Complete Story (J. Graton)
- Dan Cooper: The Wall of Silence (Weinberg).
- The adventures of His Highness Prince Riri (Vandersteen).
- Harald the Viking: The Green Glow (F.Funcken).
- Chick Bill: The Good Looks of Dog Bull (Greg).
- Modeste and Pompon (Franquin).
- Tintin automobile (20 pages).
- The crunches (Macherot).
- Baden Powell.
- Jari and the Champion (R.Reding).
- Arnoul, the crusader.
- The White Masks (Vandersteen).
- Tintin: Coke in stock (Hergé).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.