Tintin newspaper. Weinberg cover.
N.4. 12th grade. January 23, 1957
Very good condition (see photos).
Presence of the Tintin stamp.
Contains - Full Story - Hans Gutenberg .
- The Adventures of His Highness Riri (W. Vandersteen).
- The novel by Charlemagne (Varah - Williams).
- Father La Houle (Macherot).
- Pom and Teddy: The Secret of Balibach (Craenhals).
- Chick Bill: The Two Faces of Kid Ordinn (Tibet).
- Dan Cooper: The Wall of Silence (Weinberg)
- Modeste and Pompon (Franquin).
- White masks (Vandersteen).
-Tintin: Coke in stock (Hergé).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.